Thursday, October 22, 2009

music&me

you know when you have a song stuck in your head all day. the whole song never plays..well not for me. it's like my brain puts the one most annoying part on repeat. but its the part i absolutely love...idk right now funhouse by pink is stuck in my head and the part that's repeating is "I'm crawling through the doggy door, my key don't fit my lock no more, I'll change the drapes I'll break the plates...I'll find a new place. burn this sucker down." and yeah. so that keeps repeating and i wish i could sing. sometimes i want to sing like pink other times i want to scream like otep. or have that just male tone. i wish i could just change everything become a different person whenever i wanted. then I'd be a very happy person....i could be whoever and whatever i wanted to be. that sounds like a big batch of freedom to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment