Wednesday, November 25, 2009

turkey day


So tomorrow is the day where we celebrate the demise of the native american population. and how do we do it? we stuff our mouths with fattening food and watch football! well at least some of us do...me? i have never really like thanksgiving. im not all for family togetherness it only leads to loud awkward conversations that i dont want to be apart of. so tomorrow ill probably be sitting in my room hiding out and texting shawnda or anyone else that wants to talk to me. i might go to my grandmothers house and connect with other family members. but ill mostly be by myself which isnt really that big of a problem. umm i advise people with cars and such to hit me up and we can have a blast together lol. so happy turkey day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment