Monday, May 18, 2009

yes twice in one night

I HATE BEING HERE!!! sorry but that's how i feel i really can't stand living in this place that everyone else calls home.it is like torture to me dealing with an annoying grandmother,a crying baby,a sister i love but can't handle sharing a room with anymore,and two love birds that make me miss the person i want to be with the most.why can't i emancipate myself?is it because i don't suffer from neglect or child abuse...or maybe because i really wouldn't be able to take care of myself and there's nowhere else for me to go.god sometimes i really wish i was back in the psychiatric center.yeah i know you're all "what you were in a psychiatric center?!" yes its not that big a deal.i was depressed and suicidal who isn't? but now I'm on crappy meds and have to talk to a talkative therapist once a month.aren't i the one who is supposed to be expressing myself and talking about my problems? guess she works on a different level then everyone else.yea anyway i guess i should stop complaining over the little things but with how stressed out i am everything seems big right now and i don't know what to do with myself...I'm going to end this now because i need to sleep or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment